What does the Chartered Management Institute do? What is a CMI Qualification?
As an official, accredited study centre for the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), MMC has been delivering qualifications to current middle/senior level and experienced managers & future leaders for many years.
CMI has 100k active learners worldwide!
The purpose of this blog post is to provide you with more information about the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- What is a CMI qualification?
- What are the CMI Levels?
- How long does it take to study for a CMI qualification?
- What is a Chartered Manager?
- How do I gain Chartered Manager status?
- Is CMI a recognised qualification?
- Can I put CMI after my name?
- Where can I study for CMI?
Related Courses and Qualifications
- See ALL Management & Leadership qualifications accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
- Qualifications for aspiring and middle managers; CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Qualifications for senior managers and leaders; CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- For professional Marketers; Marketing qualifications accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Related Articles – Study Advice
- Study advice (video): Invest your time now to become a better, stronger and more versatile future leader
- Study advice (video): Imagine yourself managing and leading people in the future. Where could you be?
- Study advice (video): Is it worth investing your money on a Chartered Management Institute Qualification?
- Study advice: How to balance study and family life
- Study advice: What does the Chartered Management Institute do? What is a CMI Qualification?
Related Articles – Career Progression & Personal Development
- See ALL insights and articles on the Management and Leadership blog
- Personal Development: How to stop holding yourself back
- Career Progression (video): Are you familiar with the language of management and leadership? Management speak explained
- Career Progression: Important steps on preparing for a performance appraisal review
- Career Progression: How to perform at your best during an interview for a management position
START BY REGISTERING BELOW
Key information points delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date with course updates and upcoming start dates
Take advantage of our free 14-day trial
Fill out the form below to get started
– To view detailed module breakdowns and important course information, download our information pack
– See pricing options and find out how you can access funding to support the course fees
– Get advice on your CV and what level of study is best for you