Qualification – There are 3 different qualifications that can be achieved depending on the number of units completed.
- CMI Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership – Learners must complete at least one unit to a minimum of 4 credits to achieve this qualification.
- CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership – Learners must complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits to achieve this qualification.
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership – Learners must complete a combination to a minimum of 37 credits to achieve this qualification.
Duration: Award is 1-2 Months, Certificate is 4-6 Months and the Diploma is 12-18 Months depending on the time allocated by the learner
Delivery: 100% online learning
Assessment: Work-based written assignments, 3500-4000 words.
Key units/topics covered:
– Principles of Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
– Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
– Managing Projects to Achieve Results
– Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
– Managing Risk
– Principles of Marketing Products and Services
– Managing Stakeholder Relationships
– Managing Change
– Managing Finance
– Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
All units are assessed by written assignments (3500-4000 words) supported by our experienced team of tutors who will provide the guidance you need through live/recorded webinars and one-to-one support.
The assessments are work-based to provide maximum value to both your time spent and your role within your workplace.
The course is delivered 100% online through distance learning – e-learning, audio, videos and PDF downloads.
The Award in Management & Leadership is 1-2 Months, while the Certificate in Management & Leadership is 4-6 Months and the Diploma in Management & Leadership will take 12-18 Months to complete.
You should plan to spend around 4-6 hours per week + further time to prepare for your assessment.
The fees for the Award starts from £647, Certificate from £1,497 and the Diploma for £2,247.
Example payment plans for individuals; deposit + £110 per month.
Will you be personally funding the qualification? If you are paying for the qualification yourself without employer support, there are several options available to spread the cost and make it more affordable. Funding/scholarship options are also available depending on your personal situation – register below to explore this further.
The prices above include a comprehensive package, everything you will need to complete the qualification:
- Chartered Management Institute
- Membership and assessment fees
- Access to Management Direct
- MMC tuition fees
- Comprehensive set of learning resources and downloads
- Feedback on draft assignments
- Expert Tutor support, one-to-one
- Live Q&A/clinic sessions