What are the best Content Marketing Books available? A list of nine essential Content Marketing books to help Marketers Create Content
Marketing with content that engages target audiences has fast become one of the dominant marketing strategies in the 2020’s.
Many marketers will argue they have been doing it for decades – Seth Godin alludes to seeking permission to interrupt customers by surprising and delighting them way back in his 1999 book Permission Marketing.
There are a huge amount of resources available – not least MMC Learning’s own bitesize on-demand short courses and our content marketing summits – but distilling ideas from great books and applying them is one of the easiest and low cost ways to start your content marketing journey.
Here’s nine books that we think offer the best current thinking on content marketing.
All are penned by experienced practitioners who have proved through their content that content marketing works in terms of building brand and building an engaged following that are then more likely to take you up on your offers.
The books included are:
- Epic Content Marketing by Joe Pullizi
- Everybody Writes by Ann Handley
- They Ask, You Answer by, Marcus Sheridan
- The Content Code by Mark Schaefer
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by, Gary Vaynerchuk
- Conversation Marketing by Kevin Lund
- Marketing Rebellion by Mark Schaefer
- Superfans by Pat Flynn.
What have we missed? Let us know on Facebook and Linkedin.
- What are the Positive Benefits of Creating a Content Marketing Strategy on an Organisation’s Marketing?
- How can I make 2022 my best year ever as a content marketing professional?
- How can I improve my contenting marketing skills?
- Does your marketing content reflect your brand and build trust?
- Why content marketing is so important in sales – content based on understanding customer buying signals