Why does most Content Marketing miss the mark and not be used? | Strategies to make Content Marketing easier and more effective
It’s widely understood that 90% of all marketing content has next to no impact on the markets it has been designed for (source American Marketing Association and others).
This means, of the minority of organisations who have adopted the content marketing way of working, many are doing it poorly.
In a teaser session for our March content summit, Geraint talked about the three biggest challenges he saw in content marketing and offered some tips on setting strategy.
In this post we wanted to dig a little deeper to see what are the causes of the disconnect in content marketing being used by the people it is being designed for.
Have you struggled with your content marketing efforts?
What else have we missed?
Let us know on our LinkedIn or join our Facebook Group.
- What are the best Content Marketing Books available? A list of nine essential Content Marketing books to help Marketers Create Content
- 2022 Content marketing trends with Dave Chaffey
- How can I make 2022 my best year ever as a Content Marketing professional?
- How can I improve my content marketing skills?
- What are the Positive Benefits of Creating a Content Marketing Strategy on an Organisation’s Marketing?
- How can I improve my contenting marketing skills?
- Does your marketing content reflect your brand and build trust?
- Why content marketing is so important in sales – content based on understanding customer buying signals