Do you want to take your Marketing & Digital skills to the highest level?
For Senior Marketers, Digital Specialists & Digital Entrepreneurs who want to transform themselves to become brilliant Strategists who can navigate through the new world ahead.
Enrolment update: Current cohort (FULL) – January 2021 (FULL) – September 2021 (tbc)
Our MSc in Digital Marketing is one of the world’s first, Masters level qualifications in Digital Marketing. It is delivered through a unique combination of Industry Experts and a very experienced Academic team.
Manchester Met University Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing it amongst the best business schools in the world. Hundreds of graduates from this programme have gone on to do GREAT things and we encourage you to connect to them to find out more about their journey to success.
Where are you now?
Maybe you are getting left behind on the latest Digital Marketing thinking?
Maybe you have lots of experience but don’t have a higher level qualification to back it up?
Perhaps your knowledge is too specialist limiting your future options or you have reached a barrier stopping you from progressing to a higher level?
Maybe you have stopped learning, stopped growing and you are at a point where you need a new direction, a new opportunity to go after?
Where could you be in the future?
Imagine if you had an official UK University accredited, Masters level qualification, the ultimate credibility to stand out beyond the average Marketer?
How would you feel if you knew the subject of Digital Marketing & Strategy to a very high level of detail and depth with the ability to interpret Digital trends/tools to your competitive advantage?
How would you feel if you had more future opportunities with different paths you could choose to go down, even in the uncertain times ahead?
What would it mean if you could connect with other Senior Marketers, a powerful network, a new family to share your journey ahead?
The MSc (Masters) in Digital Marketing can help you break through to a higher level
Accreditations, awards and endorsements
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
The Business School is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This means we are internationally recognised for meeting global standards of excellence in business and management education.
Business School Impact System (BSIS)
The BSIS scheme is designed to determine the extent and nature of a Business School’s Impact upon its local environment. BSIS has given us the tools to capture the enormous added value and impact that Manchester Metropolitan’s Business School brings to businesses and communities.
EFMD Quality Improvement System
Our Business School holds the EQUIS accreditation – a leading international system of quality assessment, improvement and accreditation of higher education institutions in management and business administration. By attending an EQUIS accredited institution, students can be confident they are part of a high quality institution.
Institute of Data and Marketing
This course is accredited by The Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM). The IDM has over 30 years’ experience helping marketers reach the next level in their career by offering a portfolio of qualifications and training courses, all informed by industry and underpinned by core principles and best practice. Students taking an IDM accredited course are eligible to sit a 2-hour online exam to achieve the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Masters, MSc in Digital Marketing – Key information points
How is it delivered?
The MSc in Digital Marketing is delivered 100% online, with students located in 30 different countries. Learn from anywhere and build the learning around your busy work and personal life.
- Access a bank of high quality videos, shot in a unique engaging discussion style
- Attend live webinars, delivered by industry leaders and University tutors
- Present your research and activity online back to the group and tutor
- Engage in live discussions
- Full support from university tutors via the online chat stream
Access to a comprehensive library of resources.
- The university online library gives access to databases and business resources worth tens of thousands of pounds such as Mintel, Lynda.com, Harvard Business Review and thousands of industry and academic journals.
- MMC Learning’s online library gives access to a world-leading resource used by over 35,000 marketers: Audio/video lectures, over 40 Digital Marketing e-books, Digital Marketing planning templates, paid event videos and live webinars.
How long does it take?
The MSc in Digital Marketing is designed for busy working professionals and people who want to become Masters in their field. With this in mind, delivery is spread over 24 months with further time focused on a real-world Digital Marketing & dissertation project.
The MSc is broken up into 3 stages, each stage is equivalent to a Masters level qualification (Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma). This gives some additional flexibility as you can commit to a shorter time frame, take a break, gain an official qualification before deciding to progress further.
- Unit 1 – Digital Masters Level Learning
- Unit 2 – Strategy for Integrated Communications
- Unit 3 – Acquisition for Organic & Paid Channels
- Unit 4 – Conversion Strategy
Stage Two – Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Unit 5 – Digital Value Proposition Design
- Unit 6 – Content Marketing Strategy
- Unit 7 – Retention and Relationships
- Unit 8 – Analytics and Evaluation
Stage Three – MSc in Digital Marketing
- Project Part ONE – Advanced Digital Marketing Dissertation Research Proposal
- Project Part TWO – Digital Marketing Dissertation
Meet the tutor and management team behind the MSc in Digital Marketing
Official Masters level University Accreditation
Accredited and academically supported by Manchester Metropolitan University. The MSc in Digital Marketing is strengthened by the university’s established reputation for excellence in digital education, strong links with industry, and a unique teaching faculty, firmly rooted in commercial practice and thought leadership in their specialist fields.
Triple accredited – Manchester Met. Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing it amongst the best business schools in the world.
What is the cost and investment required to study the MSc in Digital Marketing with us?
Stage ONE – £4,487
Stage TWO – £4,487
Stage THREE – £2,473
How have previous students got a return on the above investment?
- Getting promoted within their current company
- Applying for higher-level positions in other organisations
- Becoming a freelancer/consultant
- Securing new business and new clients
- Significant savings through finding more cost-effective ways of implementing Digital campaigns
- Finding a completely new career direction
We understand that this could be a big investment for some of you so we have developed ways to make it more affordable.
- long-term, Postgraduate loans
- Payment plans
- Learning credit vouchers