Thank you for submitting your application form for the MSc in Digital Marketing.
In order to complete the application process, we require two further documents from you:
- A personal statement – this must be provided before we can review your application. Download the template and email your completed document to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your statement we will be in touch to schedule a short telephone interview before sending your application pack to the university for a decision.
- A professional reference – this can be provided now, or after the university has decided whether to extend an offer based on the information you have provided. It is usually completed by a current or previous colleague, or someone known to you who works in the digital/marketing arena. Again you can download the template and the completed reference should be emailed to email@example.com
In addition, the university may request the following documents to support your application and we will advise you accordingly:
- Copies of certificates/transcripts for your most recently completed qualifications
- Copies of results from any English language exams taken
- Copy of your passport/EU ID card if applying from outside the UK