Masters (MSc) in Digital Marketing
Next start date Jan 2019 (only 9 places left) – enrolling now
Are you working in a Marketing role?
Do you want to break free to have multiple future career options?
Video: MSc in Digital Marketing graduation
Key information points
The MSc in Digital Marketing is an executive, part-time online learning program, accredited by the Manchester Metropolitan University Business School for Senior Marketers, Digital Specialists and Business Owners who want to play a significant leadership role in their industry.
Stage One – Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Communications
- Unit 1 – Digital Masters Level Learning
- Unit 2 – Strategy for Integrated Communications
- Unit 3 – Acquisition for Organic & Paid Channels
- Unit 4 – Conversion Strategy
Stage Two – Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Unit 5 – Digital Value Proposition Design
- Unit 6 – Content Marketing Strategy
- Unit 7 – Retention and Relationships
- Unit 8 – Analytics and Evaluation
Stage Three – MSc in Digital Marketing
- Project Part ONE – Advanced Digital Marketing Dissertation Research Proposal
- Project Part TWO – Digital Marketing Dissertation
How long does it take?
The MSc in Digital Marketing is designed for busy working professionals and with that in mind, the delivery is spread over 2 years + further time required to complete a dissertation project.
The learning has some flexibility built-in so you can study around work deadlines and family life.
Official masters level university Accreditation
Accredited and academically supported by Manchester Metropolitan University, the MSc in Digital Marketing is strengthened by the university’s established reputation for excellence in digital education, strong links with industry, and a unique teaching faculty firmly rooted in commercial practice and thought leadership in their specialist fields.
Watch Video – Study in the new £75 million Business School
Meet the tutor and management team behind the MSc in Digital Marketing
100% online including live interactive classes.
- Delegates participate online and have access to a comprehensive library of resources.
- MMU’s online library gives access to databases and business resources worth tens of thousands of pounds such as Mintel, Lynda.com, Harvard Busines Review and thousands of industry and academic journals.
- MMC Learning’s online library gives access to a world-leading resource used by over 35,000 marketers: Audio/video lectures, over 40 Digital Marketing e-books, Digital Marketing planning templates, paid event videos and live webinars.
An important component of the delivery is live, so you are always connected with the group and engaged with the tutors.
- Present your research and activity online back to the group and tutor
- Engage in live discussions
- Full support from university tutors via the online chat stream
Face to face activity
- For those candidates who are local or want to travel to Manchester, there are many face-to-face activities to get involved in.
- Masterclasses – wider subject areas across the faculty
- Informal meet-ups – MSc related or outside opportunities to collaborate
- Discussion groups – brainstorm market challenges to find solutions
- User groups – sales and digital marketing tools
- Social – evening meals and drinks
What is the cost of the MSc in Digital Marketing?
Stage ONE – £4,487
Stage TWO – £4,487
Stage THREE – £2,473
Funding options available for individuals paying for themselves.
Contact James Partington to explore how you can get help with finance.
New Postgraduate Loan Scheme available for 2018/19 start date, available for UK/EU students, contact us to check eligibility.
Student & graduate reviews
Position yourself now for the future
We have been educating Marketers for the last 20 years and we have never seen a time like this (EVER), where there is an abundance of opportunities for Marketers.
It is your duty to position yourself and make sure you have the proficiency to get your share of the prosperity ahead.
Your success is dependant on what you are pouring into your brain. Commit to mastering Digital Marketing and invest in yourself before it is too late.
Avoid becoming a redundant Marketer. Learn the tools, technology and techniques that will advance your knowledge.
Position yourself to become the Marketer employers want to hire, widen your future career options and increase your earning potential.