Masters (MSc) in Digital Marketing
Current cohort full – join the waiting list
Do you want to become the architect of your future?
Do you want to conquer the biggest Marketing challenges that you are confronted with?
Position yourself now for the future
We have been educating Marketers for the last 20 years and we have never seen a time like this (EVER), where there is an abundance of opportunities for Marketers.
It is your duty to position yourself and make sure you have the proficiency to get your share of the prosperity ahead.
Your success is dependant on what you are pouring into your brain.
Commit to mastering Digital Marketing and invest in yourself before it is too late.
Avoid becoming a redundant Marketer.
Learn the tools, technology and techniques that will advance your knowledge.
Position yourself to become the Marketer employers want to hire.
Widen your future career options and increase your earning potential.
Video: MSc in Digital Marketing graduation
Key information points
The MSc in Digital Marketing is a part-time online learning program, accredited by Manchester Metropolitan University. The course is created with Senior Marketers, Digital Specialists and Business Owners in mind, who want to play a significant leadership role in their industry.
Stage One – Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Communications
- Unit 1 – Digital Masters Level Learning
- Unit 2 – Strategy for Integrated Communications
- Unit 3 – Acquisition for Organic & Paid Channels
- Unit 4 – Conversion Strategy
Stage Two – Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Unit 5 – Digital Value Proposition Design
- Unit 6 – Content Marketing Strategy
- Unit 7 – Retention and Relationships
- Unit 8 – Analytics and Evaluation
Stage Three – MSc in Digital Marketing
- Project Part ONE – Advanced Digital Marketing Dissertation Research Proposal
- Project Part TWO – Digital Marketing Dissertation
How long does it take?
The MSc in Digital Marketing is designed for busy working professionals. As a result of this, delivery is spread over 2 years + with further time required to complete a dissertation project.
The learning has some flexibility built-in, meaning you can study around work deadlines and family life. The course requires a commitment of 1 year at a time.
Official Masters level University Accreditation
Accredited and academically supported by Manchester Metropolitan University. The MSc in Digital Marketing is strengthened by the university’s established reputation for excellence in digital education, strong links with industry, and a unique teaching faculty, firmly rooted in commercial practice and thought leadership in their specialist fields.
Watch Video – Study in the new £75 million Business School
Meet the tutor and management team behind the MSc in Digital Marketing
An important component of the delivery is live, so you are always connected with the group and engaged with the tutors.
- Attend live webinars, delivered by industry leaders and MMU tutors.
- Present your research and activity online back to the group and tutor
- Engage in live discussions
- Full support from university tutors via the online chat stream
Access to a comprehensive library of resources.
- MMU’s online library gives access to databases and business resources worth tens of thousands of pounds such as Mintel, Lynda.com, Harvard Business Review and thousands of industry and academic journals.
- MMC Learning’s online library gives access to a world-leading resource used by over 35,000 marketers: Audio/video lectures, over 40 Digital Marketing e-books, Digital Marketing planning templates, paid event videos and live webinars.
Face to face activity
- You are considered a student of the Manchester Metropolitan Business school, giving you full access to the university facilities.
- Masterclasses – wider subject areas across the faculty
- Informal meet-ups – MSc related or outside opportunities to collaborate
- Discussion groups – brainstorm market challenges to find solutions
- User groups – sales and digital marketing tools
- Social – evening meals and drinks
What is the cost of the MSc in Digital Marketing?
Stage ONE – £4,487
Stage TWO – £4,487
Stage THREE – £2,473
Funding options available for individuals paying for themselves.
Contact James Partington to explore how you can get help with finance.
New Postgraduate Loan Scheme available for 2018/19 start date, available for UK/EU students, contact us to check eligibility.
Student & graduate reviews
Download detailed syllabus and course guide.
See payment and funding options.
Create your FREE personal learning account
and get advice on your CV.
After you have filled out the form below, you will receive a series of emails which includes;
Download a detailed course guide
Get access details to our learning system
Get advice on your CV/career direction if required
See funding/payment plan options