What modules will I study on the DMI Pro?
Introduction to Digital Marketing
This module will lay the groundwork for your study by taking you through the fundamentals such as how to reach customers, How traditional and digital marketing can work together and the difference between inbound and outbound marketing.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Digital Research
- Developing Objectives
- Cultural Research
- Connecting with the Customer
This module reveals how to create content that engages customers via the right channels and understanding how to implement this in your business by tracking and measuring your performance.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Using Content Research to Find Opportunities
- Creating and Curating Content
- Metrics and Performance
- Establishing Content Intent
Social Media Marketing
This module will help you bring your brand’s story to life by targeting the right platforms. You’ll learn how to grow and engage a community around your business by clearly defining your audience and giving them the content to build their interest.
You’ll learn about:
- Key Social Platforms for Digital Marketing
- Growing and Engaging an Audience
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights
- Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Creating and Optimising Social Media Campaigns
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
It’s all about getting that top spot on Google after all! In this module, you’ll learn to utilise keywords, develop your understanding of the content users want, and optimise your rankings to convert visitors to customers.
You’ll focus on:
- SEO Fundamentals
- Keywords and SEO Content Plan
- Measuring SEO Performance
- Aligning SEO and Business Objectives
- Optimising Organic Search Ranking
Paid Search using Google Ads
This module focuses on developing your Pay-Per Click skills using Google Ads, and building an effective strategy for your business. You’ll study how to optimise campaigns, track your conversions, and measure your ROI.
You’ll look at:
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Search Campaign Management
- Paid Search Campaign Measurement
- Paid Search Campaign Creation with Google Ads
Display and Video Advertising
You’ll learn how to set up and manage a successful business YouTube channel including getting creative with visual formats and how to target, test and develop your use of Google Display Network.
This module covers:
- Fundamentals of Display and Video Advertising
- Google Display Network and Video Ad Formats
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- Creating Display and Video Campaigns
- Targeting Display and Video Campaigns
- Measurement and Optimisation
- Reporting on Display Campaign
Even today email is still one of your most powerful tools. This module teaches you how to manage and segment your data, test headlines and maximise open rates and ROI.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Email Design
- Testing and Optimising an Email Campaign
- Tools and Strategy
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign
- Marketing Automation
- data management regulations
This module will give you the skills to create a winning website. A simple, well-designed, optimised WordPress site can still look great and work wonders for your business.
You’ll brush up on:
- Web Design and Website Optimisation
- Design Principles and Website Copy
- Publishing a Basic Website
- User-Centered Design and Website Optimisation
- Website Metrics and Developing Insight
Analytics with Google Analytics
Your data is your superpower! You’ll discover what your customer wants and begin to understand how they use your website and monitor conversions.
We’ll delve in to:
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Monitoring Campaigns with Google Analytics Reports
- Setting Goals with Google Analytics
- Analysing and Recording Google Analytics Data
- Using Google Analytics 4
Digital Marketing Strategy
As well as understanding digital marketing, you need solid objectives of how to use it for your business. This module will help you build a digital marketing strategy, and make it actionable with budget, channel, media plans, and KPIs.
You’ll be taught:
- Digital Strategy Fundamentals
- Setting Strategy Objectives and KPIs
- Digital Strategy Research
- Developing a Creative Strategy
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Communicating a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Forecasting performance