There is a range of accredited professional qualifications designed to equip Marketers at every stage of their career.
- New Marketers; Certificate in Professional Marketing and Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
- Marketing Managers; Diploma in Professional Marketing, Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- Senior Marketers & Directors; Level 7 Marketing Leadership, MSc in Digital Marketing
- Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service Teams; combine modules from the above qualifications to raise the skills within the organisation
Duration: Study over 3-12 months depending on the time allocated by the learner
Delivery: 100% online learning
Assessment: Work-based written assignments, 2500-4000 words.
The Certificate is assessed by one multiple-choice exam and written assignments.
All other modules are assessed by written assignments (2500-4000 words) which are heavily supported by our experienced team of tutors who will provide the guidance you need through live/recorded webinars and one-to-one support.
The assessments are work-based to provide maximum value to both your time spent and your role within your workplace.
The course is delivered 100% online through distance learning – e-learning, audio, video lessons, live workshops and PDF downloads.
The Award, Certificate & Diploma Marketing can take between 3-12 months to complete. You should plan to spend around 4-6 hours per week + further time to prepare for your assessment.
The fees for the Module Awards start from £597 ($833), Certificate from £2,387 ($3,328), and the Diploma for £2,497 ($3,480).
Example payment plans for individuals; deposit + £97 ($136) per month.
Will you be personally funding the qualification? MMC wants you to be successful in gaining your Marketing/Digital qualification. Part of our service is to offer funding & support options so cost is no longer a barrier to your success. Examples of payment plans include; deposit + £97 ($136) per month. Register to find out more.
The prices above include a comprehensive package, everything you will need to complete the qualification:
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Membership and assessment fees
- Access to Management Direct
- MMC tuition fees
- A comprehensive set of learning resources and downloads
- Feedback on draft assignments
- Expert Tutor support, one-to-one
- Live Q&A/clinic sessions