Get Qualified in Management & Leadership
Guidance, Advice and Insights
Pay the Price Now to Avoid the Cost Later – Employee Perspective
Pay the Price Now to Avoid the Cost Later - Employee Perspective There’s no denying times are tough at the moment, many businesses and indeed professionals simply don’t have the same disposable income in the current economic climate, so it’s no surprise that both individuals and organisations will be looking for the best deals on any training solutions [.....]
Pay the Price Now to Avoid the Cost Later – Employer Perspective
Pay the Price Now to Avoid the Cost Later - Employer Perspective In some organizations, employee training is seen as an unnecessary expense. Once an employee has a basic understanding of the role, why invest more time and resources into that employee’s development? When you as an employer or your Senior management team are considering paying for an [.....]
How much does it cost to get a CMI (Chartered Management Institute) qualification on your CV?
How much does it cost to get a CMI (Chartered Management Institute) qualification on your CV? Why are some Management qualifications more expensive than others? ‘Why are some qualifications so expensive?!’ I hear you cry. It’s a fair question, why are some Learning providers more expensive? If other study centres can provide cheaper courses, why can’t they? [.....]
What is a Chartered Management Institute Level 5 Qualification equivalent to?
What is a Chartered Management Institute Level 5 Qualification equivalent to? Chartered Management Institute Level 5 courses are equivalent to a Higher National Diploma or Foundation Degree level Qualification. They are geared towards mid-level managers, designed to build their leadership and management skills. CLICK HERE for the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership --- [.....]
Is a CMI level 5 Qualification worth it?
Is a CMI level 5 Qualification worth it? A CMI Level 5 qualification is worth it because you’ll learn about what makes a good leader, the importance of self-awareness, and how to inspire others through effective leadership. You’ll also learn how to support teams, develop an understanding of how teams operate, as well as how to devise and implement [.....]
How hard is a CMI Level 7 Management and leadership Qualification?
How hard is a CMI Level 7 Management and leadership Qualification? If you’re a manager looking to develop your skills, you may have considered a Level 7 Diploma, a study option becoming increasingly popular with managers looking to build on their experience and progress in their career. A CMI Level 7 Management and Leadership Diploma is a globally [.....]
Related Courses and Qualifications
- See ALL Management & Leadership qualifications accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
- Qualifications for aspiring and middle managers; CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Qualifications for senior managers and leaders; CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- For professional Marketers; Marketing qualifications accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Related Articles – Study Advice
- Study advice (video): Invest your time now to become a better, stronger and more versatile future leader
- Study advice (video): Imagine yourself managing and leading people in the future. Where could you be?
- Study advice (video): Is it worth investing your money on a Chartered Management Institute Qualification?
- Study advice: How to balance study and family life
- Study advice: What does the Chartered Management Institute do? What is a CMI Qualification?
Related Articles – Career Progression & Personal Development
- See ALL insights and articles on the Management and Leadership blog
- Personal Development: How to stop holding yourself back
- Career Progression (video): Are you familiar with the language of management and leadership? Management speak explained
- Career Progression: Important steps on preparing for a performance appraisal review
- Career Progression: How to perform at your best during an interview for a management position