Almost everyone has a different learning style, so you need to find one that works for you. Some people prefer online learning, while others prefer face-to-face classes.
Chartered Institute of Marketing course delivery
CIM offers a variety of ways to learn including:
Online learning – 100% distance learning – access hundreds of high-quality video learning lessons and download quick reading, knowledge PDF documents.
- Attend live webinars and join group discussion streams
- Expert tutor support – assignment briefing webinars & submit your draft work for each module for direct feedback.
- One-to-one support – dedicated team with quick responses supporting you on your learning journey.
- Accredited study centres back this up with hundreds of hours of additional learning resources and even more tailored 1-2-1 support from trainers and course leaders so students are never left to fend for themselves.
Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) course delivery
IDM offers a similar mix across its courses including
- Virtual Classroom: Tutor-led, live, online classroom environments.
- Online: Self Study, via an always-on, always open portal, providing an engaging multimedia learning experience.
- In-person: face-to-face, tutor-led classroom training.
What is the cost of the qualifications?
CIM Level 4 Certificates and Level 6 Diplomas are available from £2,200, CIM Level 7 from £1,800 plus CIM fees.
IDM Certificates are available from £895, Professional Diplomas from £1,270 and Postgraduate Diplomas from £2,980
In both cases, prices depend on whether membership is taken and include fees, examination and assessment fees where known.