Obtaining a Certificate or Diploma in either Marketing or Digital Marketing with the CIM means completing three modules of study and relevant assessments and examinations.
All in, the individual module Awards through MMC Learning start from £597 with the full Certificate available from £2,387, and Diploma level qualifications from £2,487.
Providers can be a little secretive about their pricing. Remember the prices above are comprehensive and include everything you will need to complete the qualification:
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Membership and assessment fees
- Access to MyCIM.
- MMC tuition fees
- A comprehensive set of learning resources and downloads including a huge directory of bespoke video content unique to MMC Learning
- Through course pastoral support and feedback on draft assignments
- Expert Tutor support, delivered one-to-one where necessary
- Live Q&A/clinic sessions with guest expert speakers from industry.
Let’s unpack this below.
What is the return on investing in a CIM qualification with MMC Learning?
CIM qualifications have been developed over several decades to offer the best strategic and tactical education in marketing best practices.
They demonstrate a candidate’s commitment to operating at the highest level and to the most exacting standards because of the very specific way students’ work and examinations are assessed and graded.
CIM qualifications are also consistently the most requested marketing qualification on job specifications.
This means CIM students routinely see promotions within their current company, are more confident in applying for and securing higher-level positions in other organisations, or open up a completely new direction in their marketing career and offer tremendous value in all they do to their organisation.
But how do we do it? Here’s four things we think that make MMC Learning different when it comes to studying for CIM qualifications.