Certificate in Professional Marketing
100% online flexible distance learning
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
How long does it take to complete the Certificate in Marketing
This qualification can take from 9 to 12 months depending on how much time you dedicate to studying each week. You should plan to spend around 4 hours per week + further time to prepare for your assessment.
There is some flexibility built into your schedule so you can study around urgent work priorities, holidays and important family events.
What is the assessment required for the Certificate in Marketing?
You are required to pass 3 modules to gain the Certificate in Professional Marketing. Modules are assessed by one exam and two written assignments.
We have a team of experienced tutors who will provide the essential support and guidance you need through live/recorded webinars, draft feedback and one-to-one support.
How is this qualification delivered?
Online learning (100% distance learning through an advanced learning portal built by MMC). Examination modules will be arranged at a CIM approved centre available at the closest location to you.
The online learning package will give you:
- Access to hundreds of video learning lessons & quick knowledge PDF downloads
- Expert tutor support – watch webinars helping you to understand the assignment brief
- Expert tutor feedback – submit your outline plan and draft work for each assessment for feedback to make sure you are going in the right direction
- One-to-one support – we have a dedicated team supporting our qualifications so you will get quick responses to your questions throughout the course
- Bonus: Access Smart Insights premium learning content – PDF best practice guides, video lessons from UK’s leading author in Digital Marketing, Dave Chaffey
- Bonus: Access over 200 video seminars from keynote industry leaders giving you real world insights providing you with latest thinking to plan for the future
- Bonus: Practical insights webinars, masterclasses & templates delivered by practioners-consultants going hands on, very useful if you are involved in launching marketing campaigns
What our students say
Not for you? other options;
1. Already have a marketing qualification or work experience? View the Diploma in Professional Marketing >>
2. Don’t have Digital Marketing on your CV? View the Diploma in Digital Marketing >>
3. Experienced Marketer and want to become a leader in Digital Marketing? Find out more about our MSc in Digital Marketing >>