This course will help you advance your knowledge to become a better Marketer and add credibility to your CV to prepare you for the new future ahead.
Delivered online with high-quality videos, live lessons, useful templates, group discussions, assessment guidance, direct feedback, one-to-one expert tutor support and more.
Underpins your university degree with practitioner experience, improving your employability
Enhance your CV, helping you to stand out in a competitive recruitment market.
After university degree, CIM qualifications are the most sought after by employers.
Brand Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment Review & Salary Survey 2019/2020
60% of CIM graduates are more respected at work or given more responsibility.
CIM Alumni Survey
Over a third of CIM graduates get promoted or receive a pay rise within 12 months of graduating.
CIM Alumni Survey
Experts say CIM’s qualifications are what most HR departments and seasoned Marketing Directors are looking for.
Simply Marketing Jobs
‘I have switched colleges…I’m now with MMC Learning and they seem an awful lot more professional and on the ball. I would definitely recommend them if they do the course you’re after.’
B2B Marketing Specialist
‘The online learning environment is absolutely great I cannot speak more highly of it! It suits my lifestyle perfectly and is great with the live course tutor. I think this is a invaluable learning tool, it’s just like being in a classroom (and on a Saturday morning learning feels much better in your slippers & a cup of tea.’
Senior Marketing Manager
The modules covered in the Certificate in Professional Marketing
Key information points
How long does it take to complete the Certificate in Professional Marketing?
This qualification can take from 6 to 12 months depending on how much time you dedicate to studying each week. You should plan to spend around 4 hours per week + further time to prepare for your assessment.
There is some flexibility built into your schedule so you can study around urgent work priorities, holidays and important family events.
How is the Certificate in Marketing delivered?
- Online learning – 100% distance learning through an advanced learning platform built by MMC. Access hundreds of high-quality video learning lessons and download quick reading, knowledge PDF documents.
- Attend live webinars and join group discussion streams.
- Expert tutor support – assignment briefing webinars & submit your draft work for each module for direct feedback
- One-to-one support – dedicated team with quick responses supporting you on your learning journey
What is the assessment methodology for the Certificate in Marketing?
You are required to pass 3 modules to gain the Certificate in Professional Marketing. Modules are assessed by one exam and two written assignments.
We have a team of experienced tutors who will provide the essential support and guidance you need through live/recorded webinars, draft feedback and one-to-one support.
There are two parts to the cost of the Certificate in Professional Marketing:
MMC course fees – Course/tuition fees payable to MMC Learning which provides you with a comprehensive package of study materials and support. (starting from £561 per module)
CIM membership/assessment fees – Registration/membership and assessment fees payable to the Chartered Institute of Marketing. (£65 for registration and £150 per module for assessment)
Will you be personally funding the qualification?
MMC want you to be successful in gaining your Marketing/Digital qualification. Part of our service is to offer funding & support options so cost is no longer a barrier to your success.
How have previous students got a return on the above investment?
- Getting promoted within their current company
- Applying for higher-level positions in other organisations
- Significant savings through finding more cost-effective ways of implementing Digital campaigns
- Finding a completely new career direction
Are you paying for the qualification yourself?
We understand that this could be a big investment for some of you so we have developed ways to make it more affordable.
- Payment plans
- Learning credit vouchers
A unique offering for anyone looking to enrol with MMC Learning
At MMC, we have gone much further than providing you with a qualification – we are bringing 10 times more learning content and insights from UK experts and industry leaders to give you the knowledge to influence and make a real impact in your sector.
This will give you confidence and transferable skills to walk into any marketing role with a solid platform to enable success.
- Bonus: Access over 200 video seminars from keynote industry leaders giving you real-world insights providing you with the latest thinking to plan for the future
- Bonus: Practical insights webinars, masterclasses & templates delivered by practitioners-consultants going hands-on, very useful if you are involved in launching marketing campaigns
What our students say
Download syllabus & further information on costs of the Certificate in Marketing