The CIM Marketing Leadership Programme
This is the new Postgraduate level qualification that takes over the current CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing. Designed to help you succeed in Marketing leadership roles in any industry.
The Marketing Leadership Programme is a qualification designed to provide the platform senior marketers need to drive meaningful change and business growth.
It focuses on areas identified by the business world as ‘must haves’ for senior marketers aspiring to become the leaders of the future. It also empowers individuals to tailor their learning around their own career development needs or the needs of their business.
» Also suitable for consultants looking for professional recognition and status whether working in large organisations or as independent business owners.
Not for you? other options;
1. No previous marketing qualifications or new in a marketing role? View the Certificate in Marketing >>
2. Working in a Marketing operational role and want to expand your strategic knowledge? View the Diploma in Professional Marketing >>
3. Experienced Marketer and want to become a leader in Digital Marketing? Find out more about our MSc in Digital Marketing >>
There is some flexibility built into your schedule so you can work around urgent work priorities, holidays and important family events.
We have a team of experienced tutors who will provide the essential support and guidance you need through live/recorded webinars, face-to-face workshops, draft feedback and one-to-one support.
What are the modules covered in the Marketing Leadership Programme?
Two mandatory modules
Choose one elective module
How is the qualification delivered?
There are two aspects of study on the Marketing Leadership Programme – Online learning access to a range of engaging e-learning resources (videos, webinars, e-books), guiding you through the learning outcomes on the syllabus and expert tutor lead, face-to-face workshops taking place in Manchester, UK.
The learning package will give you:
Access to online video learning lessons & quick knowledge PDF downloads
Expert tutor sessions (Face-to-Face) – 1 half day session per module in Manchester, UK
Expert tutor sessions (Face-to-Face) – 1-2-1 mentoring calls
Expert tutor support (Online) – watch webinars helping you to understand the assignment brief
Expert tutor feedback – submit your outline plan and draft work for each assessment for feedback to make sure you are going in the right direction
- One-to-one support – we have a dedicated team supporting our qualifications so you will get quick responses to your questions throughout the course
- Bonus: Access Smart Insights premium learning content – PDF best practice guides, video lessons from UK’s leading author in Digital Marketing, Dave Chaffey
- Bonus: Access over 200 video seminars from keynote industry leaders giving you real world insights providing you with latest thinking to plan for the future
- Bonus: Practical insights webinars, masterclasses & templates delivered by practioners-consultants going hands on, very useful if you are involved in launching marketing campaigns
Where is this qualification going to take me if I study with MMC Learning?
What is the cost & funding options for the Marketing Leadership Programme?
There are two parts to the cost of the Marketing Leadership Programme:
What our students say
“There are a number of benefits to studying online.. The ability and flexibility of studying in your own time, particularly if you have a very demanding job. One of the reasons I chose the course with MMC was because it was accredited by the CIM and also contributed hours toward continued professional development, allowing me to use it become a chartered marketer. The impact of the course on my day-to-day work has been very significant.. I needed to be able to more knowledgeably and credibly about digital marketing to my clients and to bring the confidence of my team up a level. I would really recommend the course at MMC Learning to anybody to who wants to get a head start in digital marketing.”
Business Development Director
Download syllabus & further information on costs