Almost everyone has a different learning style, so you need to find one that works for you. Some people prefer online learning, while others prefer face-to-face classes.
CIM offers a variety of ways to learn including:
- Online learning – 100% distance learning – access hundreds of high-quality video learning lessons and download quick reading, knowledge PDF documents.
- Attend live webinars and join group discussion streams
- Expert tutor support – assignment briefing webinars & submit your draft work for each module for direct feedback.
- One-to-one support – dedicated team with quick responses supporting you on your learning journey.
- Accredited study centres back this up with hundreds of hours of additional learning resources and even more tailored 1-2-1 support from trainers and course leaders so students are never left to fend for themselves.
DMI offers a similar mix across their courses including
- Online: Self Study, via an always-on, always open portal, providing an engaging multimedia learning experience.
- Supporting content library
- Virtual Classroom: Live tutor and expert sessions
- Interactive exercise and practical exams to test skills.
What is the cost of the main qualifications?
CIM Level 4 Certificates and Level 6 Diplomas are available from £2,200, CIM Level 7 from £1,800 plus CIM membership and assignment fees.
DMI Professional Certificates are available from around £1,500 plus other fees, Expert Certificates from £4,520 plus other fees.
In both cases, prices depend on whether membership is taken and include fees, examination and assessment fees where known. You should ask questions of both organisations or accredited study centres to get a true picture of the cost, together with any discounts and payment plans.