1. PAYMENT: To confirm a place on a CIM Qualification, candidates must pay either (1) The full tuition fee before the start date or (2) A minimum agreed deposit before the start date and enrolled onto a monthly payment plan.
2. PAYMENT DEADLINE: All fees agreed must be paid at least 14 days before the commencement date of the Qualification. The commencement date of the chosen qualification is the published date as provided on the offer/enrolment confirmation email. Candidates who have not paid on time may lose their place and may not be granted access to the course materials.
3. CANCELLATION/REFUNDS; Candidates will have the right to claim a full refund within the first 14 days from the start date. Candidates must inform the Success Team at MMC Learning by email. Request for refunds will not be accepted after this period.
4. SUSPENSION; Candidates may suspend and return at a later date (subject to approval of MMC Learning). The candidate must inform the Success Team at MMC Learning. MMC reserves the right to charge an admin fee of £250 for re-joining the course at a later date. It’s advised that candidates suspend studies at the end of a Module, as opposed to part way through a Module.
5. DISHONOURED PAYMENTS: A minimum charge of £75.00 will be made to candidates for dishonored payments. MMC Learning reserves the right to report offenders to the relevant professional body and the authorities.
6. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS: MMC Learning reserves the right to charge an admin fee of £250 on an overdue amount
6.1 INSTALMENT PAYMENT PLAN: MMC Learning expects all students to adhere to the terms and conditions of their payment plan, which includes submitting payment on the date it becomes due. A failure to comply with the terms and conditions of payment plan renders any payment plan ineffective. As a result, MMC Learning may bring the payment plan to an end and reserves the right to recover all outstanding fees.
7. PROMOTIONAL OFFER: From time to time, MMC Learning may offer discounts and fee waivers as part of time-limited promotions, bonus packages and early-bird offers. The full details, eligibility criteria, terms and conditions associated with any such offers, including any time limits and the candidate responsibilities in order to benefit from any such offers; will be communicated via email by MMC Learning. Furthermore will also be deemed to be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
8. DISMISSAL FOR NON-PAYMENT: MMC Learning reserves the right to dismiss and expel any candidate at any time for the non-payment of fees. No fees will be refunded where a candidate is dismissed under this section.
9. REPORTING: MMC Learning is required to inform the appropriate authorities where a student has been removed from the course.
10. FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Fees are published separately for each academic year and are payable by all candidates studying at the time, unless they have paid full fees prior to the publication of the new fees.
11. FEES EXCLUSIVE OF PROFESSIONAL BODY CHARGES: All payment plan tuition fees exclude amounts payable to professional bodies for registration, exemptions and examination entries. Any such fees are payable directly by the candidate, and MMC Learning accepts no responsibility for such payment.
12. VAT: When applicable, all amounts quoted include VAT. Some parts of the course fees may be payable to exempt bodies and are not subject to VAT. Please contact MMC Learning for further details.
13. NO DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: Funds received but not utilised or refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be forfeited to MMC Learning.
14. CHANGES SUBJECT TO APPROVAL: The candidate agrees that he/she cannot change, defer or withdraw from the programme without prior consent from MMC Learning. Where a candidate has failed to comply with these terms and conditions, they will not be eligible for a refund.
1. COURSE SPECIFICATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE: MMC Learning reserves the right to change the; courses, tutors, course specifications, video tutorials/lectures, other materials, published programmes, speakers, & dates from the previously published materials on the site or any other timetables. As well as the right to alter to cancel or change the content of lectures and/or study materials and the identity of tutors at its own discretion. MMC Learning shall discharge its obligations in respect of a specific course by providing teaching which is materially similar to the course specification advertised, notwithstanding the fact that course dates and times, and/or the identity of the lecturer may vary from previously advertised specification.
2. PROMOTIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Promotions and offers may have restricted eligibility requirements and may change from time to time.
3. VALUE-ADDED SERVICES: Availability of the online resources and other value-added services cannot be guaranteed due to reasons beyond the MMC Learning’s control, including technical faults and limitations.
5. TRANSFERS: Course transfers are only permissible with the MMC Learning’s prior written consent. To apply to transfer, Students must submit any such request via email to the MMC Learning Success Team and pay an administration fee of £150. No transfers will be permissible in the event of a student owing fees to MMC or in the event of Student’s failure to engage in a sufficient number of sessions. Students may be required to pay additional fees if new course fees are higher. All transfer requests are at the sole and absolute discretion of MMC.
6. CANDIDATE COMMUNICATION BY EMAIL: MMC Learning sends out important information (including timetable updates, deadline reminders, etc.) exclusively by email. It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to ensure that MMC Learning has correct and up-to-date email addresses in our records, and that the student opens, reads and acts promptly upon such email notifications.
7. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.